It’s a rare Sunday afternoon that I have off and it’s hot, hot, hot. There are 60,000 places I would rather be, but instead I am weeding my front lawn and what’s left of my back lawn. Instead of pondering the meaning of life and falling in to this blissful peace people who like to garden say they find, I haven’t stopped thinking of all the reasons I will buy a condo next time. I felt compelled to share for those who get talked in to buying a house… usually by me.
1. There are not enough Lime-A-Ritas to make gardening fun.
2. Common elements are somebody else’s problem.
3. Balconies require no work.
4. Your neighbours won’t gossip about your lawn. I have great neighbours, but I am sure that I am that house on the street.
5. Penthouses are cool and in Hamilton can be cheaper than a house.
6. Your blisters will come from fun things like twisting off your partners beer or opening bottles of wine.
7. Melrose Place. Enough said.
At the end of the day, life is short… wear your party pants. Owning a condo can help you do that!